Friday, May 7, 2010

After 2 years. Stef found out about my blog!! So i decide to set to private for the time being,in case he go read it!!!

School was sooo busy. 2 role play script had to hand in by next wed. 2 test by next wed. And i had to revise my korea language!! I won't be able to catch up if i didn't memorise the 2nd basic... I'm sooo sleepy now. And i'm still trying to find some tips of GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE over e youtube and google... Tiring..

o yeah, i'm still waiting for my hair to dry.

Office is much easier than Applied Food Science. (MY two yrs!) Nvm... This 2 yr. Applied food science taught me something. How to know if the food is clean and how to spot the dirty stall! And....

CONFIDENT. Yes. I use to be shy before i step into ite. That's another reason why i didn't choose Office Skill back than. Cause i HATE role plays and presentation. I'm scare to stand infront of the whole class and talk...

Yeah. I know whats you think. (REALLY MEH?!)

I'm a very shy girl when i was young ( i mean younger -.-) And i often vomit when i am in taxi of buses...

(NO link.)

Ok. And when in ite i got into dance club. When i was younger i love dance. I rmb i would always dance along with the Hi5 tv show. And i always made up stupid dance moves and order my 3 cousin to dance along....

So until ite i finally got into dance. Met lots of different types of ppl. And overly confident ppl. Like (izzy and others). That's is also the main reason why. And i had this friend call Siyu. She's always a TOOO OVERLY CONFIDENT of person.

And i got my first job in makeup line. Talks alot than selling clothes..

So office is damn easy for me now.

I hope i'm able to get in a arts and business management course somewhr in poly.

Good luck!!

No comments: