Saturday, July 24, 2010

Too much stuff??

Gosh i just realise a had so much stuff... I just cleared 4 big bags of trash before new year and now my cupboard is FULL!!!! I had so much skin care product i think i can sell them..

Take a look




-





-












But i think its pretty nice cause its mostly pink. Lols i even bought a VERY PINKY chair last week just to make my room more pink..

Haha that's just part of e reason. Any part is that i need a pretty chair to fit my room cause i had using those ugly stool for a long time already..




This mask i had been using quite a while still haven finish yet cause i was using O2 white cream from etude house. And this mask is red wine flavour and i think its a bit hot for my face. i think i'm sensitive to this. I had used 6 and still there no red reaction or whatever so i'm going finish this up and try others.



Yeah this my body lotion, face scrub( purple bottle) this is from etude house and i love it!! It's sooo smooth and can be use for sensitive skin. Scrub you had to use it 2 times a week. But usually i scrub when that morning im using BBcream. One thing about BB is that YOU HAD TO REMOVE IT THOROUGHLY. Real clean. So if i'm using scrub that day, i will be using body scrub, lip scrub and foot scrub. =D (blue small bottle from the body scrub, its minty smell and i looove it!)
P.S Oya that pink big bottle at the left hand side? That's bubble lol i bought it at toys' r us





That betty boop comb!! I bought it but never use it. Haha i thought it was nice=D (from universal studio)



Oyeah here comes my Etude House collection!




Gosh this two is damn nice!!! (Espcially the bottle! Heart shape!) Luci Darling collection. Only came a few ystd. I bought 1 each!

And this Hello Kitty BBcream packaging! You never find it in singapore! Only korea!! Yes singapore have this BBcream but not Hello Kitty packaging.





And this falsie! I been using this since i work at Etude HOuse. Love it!





Oyeah and this LED lipgloss. LED? Yes! LED! This is given by my Manager as i had a good sales that day.
(Oops see that back ink on my hand? I was working now and telling customer that the mascara is waterproof, It really it does! Cause it been hour and it still on my hand!)


And this! Big size Tone!!! This only came 6 boxes and all staff bought it! Left 0 for customer and my manager keep saying "Every staff buy customer cannot buy alrdy la.." And we reply "Big bottle leh! Hwa Suan! "
MINI SIZE. Is damn big la!



And this is the scrub i'm talking about earlier i bought it with stef so we can try. And his face is sooo smooth!! And i made him scrub whenever he comes my house. LOLS










My favourite LIPSTICK!!! I'm collecting lips stick now.=D
OH MY GOD. Did i tell you? I been eating lots and lots and lots and lot lots lots of food!!! I ate 2 bowls of rice and i can stuff in 3 donut! GOD!!!! I am freak!





I'm goona try this now. Love Ya. Annyong!

No comments: