Tuesday, January 25, 2011





Just gave my barbie dolls to my cousin few weeks ago. When i was little i always play barbie with my cousin. I gave all my 13 barbie to my cousin plus rooms, garden, living room and the kitchen. And i left with 1 of my favourite barbie. I'm going to buy a new and expensive one next time. A one with red lipstick Haha.


I'm trying red lipstick recently and shil just bought me one from MAC! A frost red lipstick. I've been wearing almost everyday except school. Uniform doesn't go with red lipstick ha- well my complexion are getting better (been eating med for 2 months) and finally i can see the result! 2months without toner, moisturizer and sunblock and MAKEUP! I can't wait for new year cause that is when i can put on. Yeah so now i doesn't have anything on. You can see my fine line due to long exposure under the lights. I mean ETUDE HOUSE lights, seriously i don't know what light they use. After standing under for a long tim you can see my skin become yellowish! =((

And i been using the cleanser that my doctor gave me. It sooooo mild that i don't even feel that is working. And i've a appointment next Monday with my doctor, hope he would let me start using the cream. =)

Hey Dr. Chan see my face?! Its's getting better thank to your pills! So please let me start using the cream!



Well, i been thinking a lot what i'm going to do when i finish my studies in ite. Poly? I don't know. what if i can't get in. So i thought of SIA. That is what i want to do when i was 9. And i did research and they need a O level cert or dipolma. Yes, i dont have both. So my plan is ~



Nah i'm not going to type it here.




Anyway, i got it plan. But i know things doesn't goes with the way you plan sometimes. But i had to-

Just cleared up clothes and i got piles and piles of clothes that imma gonna give away. So now i sitting next to my cousin finishing up her MATH. OHMYGOD. Math? i stop doing that 5 yrs ago? Oh lemme count 20 19 18 17 oh 3 yrs. See i'm not good in math. I can never study account. Or should i say, i doesn't like to use my brain? To count i mean. I doesn't like to think things that are so complicated? Haha


Just finish my NAFA ystd. HAHA! Told ya i can run! I've been skipping SW for like the whole year. Why would i want to go under the sun and make myself sweat? Haha what i'm not sporty i know. I doesn't own a track shoe. I mean WHY would i buy a track shoe??? Give me reason. I'm unhealthy? Nah, i do yoga and i DO dance. I guess i do yoga that's why my stamina ehh not bad? Lols. And amazing i haven split for 2 years and my sit and reach was 52!!! Omg!




Never judge me by the cover. Heh




P.s (you never know what im up to)

No comments: